Friday, July 3, 2009

You are NOT getting on this plane...

Hello again. I didn't get a chance to update you guys yesterday so I'll have to catch you up on my exciting life. So, my friend from OK has been trying to get to SLC for two days now, and I just don't think it is going to happen. One of our other friends from OK is a flight attendant so she can give "buddy" passes to fly for free. The only catch is that you have to fly standby. This usually isn't a problem except for the fact that it is 4th of July weekend and apparently EVERYONE is coming to Utah. Lots going on here. She was actually boarding yesterday and got bumped while boarding. RUDE!!!!!!!!!! So for those of you that were waiting to find out what colors we picked for our pedicures, I have to let you down. THERE WERE NO PEDICURES. I'm soooo sorry. Now that hearts are breaking ALL over the world I can move on. I did get a spray tan yesterday and I now look like a dirty, crusty, brown girl. I haven't showered yet. Yummy!!! My favorite part of the spray tanning process is when I get out and blow my nose and it is pure spray tan. BROWN BOOGIES!!!! Haha. I love giving too much information. It's what I do. Anyway...my tan lines are much better now, so that is a good thing.

I attempted to layout yesterday for approximately 25 minutes and here came the clouds and the rain. Ughhhh. I think they were just waiting for me to get out there. This is probably how the conversation went.

Clouds: So, I heard Darcy wanted to lay out.
Sun: Yeah, I think she is coming around 11:00 or so.
Clouds: Well, I will stay out of your way until she heads that way, so it will look really nice when she makes the drive, and then I'll jump in front of you right when she takes her cover up off.
Sun: Well, you did all the work last time she wanted to lay out, so I don't mind moving behind you this time.
Clouds: No really, I don't mind moving. I'm a lot faster, so I think it would be better if I just covered you.
Sun: Okay, if you don't mind.
Clouds: Not at all. I think I may even accumulate some precipitation and let that rip on her as well.
Sun: You are the best friend a sun could ask for.
Clouds: Stop it. Your making me cluster.

I know you didn't think that they talked to each other, but now ya know. Rude, Rude, Rude. That's fine, if they want to keep talking trash then I'll just go buy a couple hundred cans of aerosol hairspray and let it rip on them. Haha. Just kidding.

I went and got myself and a couple of the girls some Yogurt Stop last night. If you don't know what YS is...let me just fill you in. HEAVEN ON EARTH. Different flavors of yogurt and EVERY topping imaginable. After you make your creation you take it to the front and weight it to see how much owe. That's the bad part. The more you add, the more you pay. I must say, I took orders from the girls and the first one was awesome. Cheesecake yogurt topped with...NERDS. Haha. Yes, they even have nerds. I freakin love nerds. I personally get the vanilla yogurt topped with vanilla wafers and strowburrys (English accent). It is amazing.

The boys come home TOMORROW!!! Ooo Oooooooooo!!!!!! Can't wait. I'm going to pick up one of the wives and her boys tonight at the airport. I'm soooo excited that all the girls are coming back. A lot of the girls left since the boys were gone a lot this month. I must say, I will probably talk about the girls (wives, fiances, girlfriends, etc) a lot on this blog since they are such a HUGE part of my life here. I'm not like a sappy person or whatever, but I don't think this "baseball life" would be half as fun without them. I LOVE Ryan and I would come with him regardless. Even if I were the only girl here I would still love it, but the other wives, girlfriends, etc. make it so much better. I mean you can only hang out with BOYS for so many hours out of the day. I need gossip. I need to talk to someone that has experienced PMS. I need someone that I can borrow a tampon from if I forgot one. I need someone that loves pool time as much as me. I need someone that wants to know if Jen and Brad are really hooking back up, or if Tori Spelling really weights 42 lbs. I don't think that Ryan can give me these things. Haha. Moral of the story....you need your girls. So don't get sooooo caught up in yo man that you forget who is there for you when those BOYS act like jack asses. Ladies.....you now I'm right. Thank you reverend Darcy. Amen sista.

Well I guess that is all I have for now.

Catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment