Friday, July 10, 2009

Can't think with you over my shoulder.

So I have decided that writing is MUCH easier when Ryan is at the field, or on the road, or where ever. Anywhere but over my shoulder. I feel that I can't be my true, crude, unlady like self that you all know and love. Hehe.

I forgot to mention that Danny Masterson (aka Steven Hyde) was at the game on the 4th. He is friends with one of the players, so he came to take in a game. I personally am a HUGE fan of "That 70's Show". LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! If you haven't ever watched the show, then you must be living under a rock. Just kidding. It really is a great show though, and I would definitely recommend watching it. He is the fro boy with the dry sense of humor. Hilarious. Anyway...I, being the stalker that I am, wanted to take a picture with Danny. Danny...may I call you Danny.? I know you probably read this blog...I mean who doesn't. I'm kinda a big deal. So, I wanted to take a picture with Danny, and so did one of the other wives...so I thought. So WE decided...again, so I thought....that WE would walk over to where Danny was sitting and just ask if WE could get a picture with him. I didn't bring my camera that night, so she said we could just use hers...again, so I thought. I happen to be a GREAT conversationalist, so WE decided I would do the talking...again, so I thought. So I walk down and sit in front of Danny and say, "Hey, I'm a huge fan of yours and me and my friend were just wondering if we could get a picture with you." He says, "Of course." So, I turn to my FRIEND to find.... an empty seat next to me....no friend.....no camera....just....me....the stalker. I'm then say, "Ummmm...yeah....the only problem is that I have no friend and no camera....so....um.....yeah....I guess I'll just sit here.....um yeah...." Then I proceed to make the situation even worse and say, "I swear I'm not a stalker. (Which isn't really true, because I kind of am, but I didn't say that of course.) I swear my friend was following me down here. I'm just....so how bout them Bees?" Yeah...I'm a retard. I then look over there where we WERE sitting, before I was thrown under the bus...by my FRIEND...and she just looks at me and smiles and waves. Yeah, that's right, she was back over by where we had come from with her camera in hand. What an a-hole. Haha!!!!! Just kidding. It was actually better than even getting a picture with him, because now I will always have that story. He did invite us to come out the next night, so I could get my picture with him. (Out of pity I'm quite sure.) But, he even thought it was really funny.

I got sun burned AGAIN today. Good times. We met a drunk pilot at the pool. He was here for the night, so he and one of the flight attendants and their little friend Captain Morgan (wink) were having a good time at the pool. I learned that it really is important to turn of all electronic devices during take off and landing. They can actually hear your conversations sometimes over the airways. Also, they can tell if you are buckled up or not. I know...vital information. He was really nice and had some funny stories. I also learned that you can purchase the cheapest alcohol in the world in Belize. Good to know....good to know. Thought I would pass that one along.

I have officially killed 9 spiders in my bedroom. I'm not sure if I should wash my sheets in Raid or what. I HATE bugs. Hate, hate, hate. They totally creep me out and it is causing me to have night terrors. I wake up in the night and think things are crawling on me. Or I will wake up and have to pee and I don't want to get out of the bed because I think they are on the floor. It is taking over my life and I don't know what to do.

Well, I guess that's all for now.

Please remember when flying to follow all directions given by the flight attendants. It may save your life....or it may just keep the captain from listening to your phone conversation.

1 comment:

  1. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

    You crack me up. Your always going to hate me for that picture situation huh? I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete