Monday, July 13, 2009

AAAAAAAL STAAAAAAAAR BREAAAAAAAK

At last, it is the All Star Break. Sooooooooooooooo freakin excited. We are going to the lake tomorrow and spending the night. A ton of the guys and their families are going. Everyone always looks forward to having a couple of days off. We are planning on lake time all day Monday and maybe a bit on Tuesday, then golfing sometime during the break, but most importantly...total relaxation and NO baseball. The guys use this time to regroup and and have some fun. I must admit...I am ready for a couple of days off from the baseball field myself. I just want to spend some quality time with Ryan and some of our friends. We packed up a ton of food and goodies and we are going to get the boat and jet skiis in the morning. Most of use take for granted being able to have a fun day at the lake....or anywhere for that matter. These boys NEVER get to enjoy a day of lake fun since they have to be at the park early in the afternoon EVERY DAY, and don't get done until around 10:00 or 11:00 EVERY NIGHT. They had autograph night 2 nights ago and we didn't leave the park until midnight. It was really fun to see all of the fans get so excited to see the players and talk with them for a few short moments before they moved on the the next player in line. Salt Lake, I must say, has amazing fans. They LOVE the Bees and are very supportive. I have been to a lot of ball parks and feel very lucky that my husband plays at such a great one. Real talk. Haha.

Not much else to update on. I'll be back after the break with some stories. I know you can't wait!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment