Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Helllllooooo to all of my followers...or lack there of. I'm back for day two of blogging. It may be the last one, because I am so busy here in SLC that I just barely have time to sit down for a moment to write. The paparazzi are everywhere all the time and I am constantly signing autographs and attending these big events and...well...you know the drill. Oh wait, you don't. I forgot that you aren't me. Haha!!! Yeah right. Today was a BIG day. I went to the pool to work on my amazing flawless tanned skin and then I tried a spin class. (AKA cycling) My butt and some other parts down unda (Australian accent) are pulsating. I am soooooo sore. I have a VERY meaty back side, so I can not even imagine how painful cycling must be for skinny people. I fear that I will not be able to get out of bed tomorrow due to extreme soreness in my legs and...well...other areas. It really was a great workout and I would recommend the class to anyone...excluding skinny people obviously.

The Bees won tonight!!! Yay!!! My little catcher, Ryan, did very well. We also found out that a couple of the boys on the team made the All Star team. One of them is me and Ryan's roommate. We are so proud. Actually that is kind of a big fat freakin lie. I'm actually sad because that means no lake time for him. Sad face =( The boys come home the morning of the 4th. Only 3 more days. It seems like I haven't seen Ryan in forever. I guess it's good that I feel like it's been too long rather than feeling like it hasn't been long enough. Haha. I really do miss him though. Yeah, yeah, get a room. I know.

I have a friend from Oklahoma (cowboy state, not sooner state) coming to visit tomorrow. GO POKES. I'm sure I will have some fun stories to tell. We are kind of a big deal. I'm just sayin. I think we are going to get our nails filled and get pedicures tomorrow. I know you are on pins needles to find out what colors we pick out. "You want acrit o gewl? You want acrit o gewl, I do fo you? You no boyfrin?" If you have seen Bon Qui Qui on Utube, then you HAVE to see the same girl do the skit where she is going to get her nails done. It is PRICELESS!!!

Until then...

Love, Peace, Hair Grease

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hey Darcy!!! I know you're in the other room and I could just come in there to tell you, but it is way more fun to type a comment. Your blog is so cool, I had to double take when I saw the pic of Ryan in the 48 jersey. I was like oh, hey Torii, then I was like no, that's Ryan, they could be twins. Well, I have a feeling our blogs are about to get so much more exciting, STAY TUNED PEEPS.

    Lets do something really cool tomorrow so we can blog about it. Cya tomorrow. Sleep good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darcy, Ben's Girlfriend here met you briefly in Spring training I think your bday and you got that really nice blingy watch from Ryan! Anyways your blog is funny soon you will be bombarded with followers! Take Care See you in SL Soon, Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Skank Hoe..I mean, Da to the r-c-y. Looks like you need me in SLC to make your blog pimp-a-licious. Say whaaaat? Did I just say pimp-a-licious?? Oh yes hunny I did. Can't wait to see errrrbody when I get "home"!! Holler!!!

    ReplyDelete