Thursday, July 16, 2009

To work, or not to work??? That is the question.

I took Ryan to the airport this morning. The team is on the road for four days. Boooooooo Hooooooooo. I'm sad. When he gets back I only have 5 days left with him before I head back home. I have been seriously debating whether I should quit my job or not. I am young and have my entire life to work. I know that this "baseball life" won't last forever and I just feel like I'm missing out on so much with Ryan. I LOVE working and once I am home I am usually okay, but leaving is really hard. I see that all the other girls get to stay and it makes it even harder. But I also don't have to work when I'm here and most of the other girls go to work everyday, or most days. So who knows what I will decide. I know I don't want to put my school in a bind and I think quitting how would be hard on everyone. I'm thinking one more year and then I'm done.

Well that was waaaaaay too serious. So on a lighter note...I'm thinking about hitting up the gym in a few. Good times.....yeah. I think me and a couple of the girls might go see a movie tonight. I REALLY want to see The Hangover or The Proposal. I can't wait. Exciting....I know!!! Well I'll update ya later.

Peace fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment