Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The first....

Soooooo...I'm new to this whole blog thing, but I figured I would try to keep my family and friends updated during my stay in SLC. Exciting, I know.

Well, where do I begin? The Bees are on the road for 7 days. They played their last game in Fresno, CA tonight, then they are off to Colorado Springs, CO. Tonight the bees lost, again. The boys are a bit frustrated and are ready for the All Star break. We usually head down to the lake for a couple of days of relaxation. There is no stress, just fun. With the way things are going i don't know if any of our boys will be seeing their names on that All Star roster. I mean, honestly, lets think about this...Lake...another baseball game...lake....baseball. Ohhhhhh man, that's a tough one. Haha. I mean it would be an honor to make the team, but if you aren't going to make the team....you might as well have a fun 3 days off. Am i wrong? Am I wrong? Amen sister!!!!

Today myself and another wife hung out at the pool, got hit by a tornado, and then went to dinner. Whoaaaa nelly....that's right folks...a tornado. Yes, that's also right...I'm in SLC and not OKC. It was pretty crazy. Okay, we didn't actually get hit, but it was looking pretty nasty as we left the pool. Another wife was at work and lost all power and the roof was taken off of the building next door. CRAZINESS!!!! Just when I was feeling a little home sick...Oklahoma came to Utah. That was sooooo thoughtful.

Side note...there is a huge spider crawling on the ceiling right now. Ummm...ummm...I need a shoe...or maybe a sword...it's kind of huge. Got it. I hope PETA isn't reading this.

Well I guess that is all for tonight. I am tired and have a big day tomorrow. I might hit up the Walmart and maybe even the Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Big day...HUGE.

Live, Laugh, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment