Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another day....

Hey yall. It's the okie in me coming out. I feel like I should follow it with....it's Paula Dean. Well anywho...the boys are coming home tomorrow morning, just in case I hadn't mentioned that in previous posts. Me and a couple of the girls are going to the pool EARLY in the morning...10:00am is early for us...then we are picking up the boys. Can't freakin wait!!!!!!!!!!! It really is crazy how much free time we have when there isn't a 3 or 4 hour baseball game to go to every night. I have been shackin up with a couple of other girls since I have to stay in an empty house alone when the guys are on road trips. We just do the usual...talk really bad about other people, have pillow fights, tell each other how great we are, have huge out of control parties...you know the drill. I'm totally kidding...the parties aren't THAT out of control. We actually just watch movies, go to spin classes that hurt our private parts, and enjoy some girl talk. Nothing too crazy.

So, I'm going to get my hur did on Monday. I'm kind of nervous because one of my best friends back home is my hair stylist and I feel like I'm cheating on her. No really, I am nervous because no one else EVER does my hair. I know everyone always says, "It's just hair, it will grow back", but that is NOT okay with me. I have pretty much always had amazingly luscious locks, and I'll be damned if someone is going to take that from me. Again, kidding. I'm just all about sticking with what I know works, and I know that my friends back home works...I'm not sure about this new person. I'll keep ya updated though...regardless of the outcome. If I change my profile picture to a bald girl, then you know the outcome wasn't good.

On a lighter note. I'm sleeping in one of the guy's rooms while they are away and I'm thinking about doing something to his room before he gets home. I just lay in bed a night and try to think about what I can mess with that won't actually physically harm the poor bastard. I think that I will make his bed upside down so he can't get in his sheets and put toilet paper down in the ends of all of his shoes. There are about 20 pairs still here that he didn't take on the road with him. I'm an ornery little devil. I just feel like I can't leave the room better that I found it. It just wouldn't be right. Though he might not let me sleep in his room anymore when he is gone. Well worth it!!!!!! I'll take my chances. I really wish I could set up a hidden camera so I could see his face when he discovers the annoyingly harmless pranks. I may see some action I wouldn't want to see though. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Okay....moving on.

My friend from OK never made it to SLC. She couldn't get off the standby list. So she headed home today. She made a valiant effort though. She hung out in the Houston airport for 2 full days. Dang it!!!! I did go get my nails filled and a pedicure today. I settled for the same ol same ol. French toes and nails.

Well I guess that's all I have for today.

In the words of the late Michael Jackson, "Heal the world. Make it a better place." That's real talk.

2 comments:

  1. I love Paula Dean and her calorie packed grubb! I was suppose to come out to SL this weekend but fam stuff came up, soo looks like I will be out there the 1st week in August now. Feel free to cyber stalk me but my lil bloggy blog world is not that blogilicous! Your blog cracks me up though and I know exactly wht you are talking about being sore in the spin classes! You just got to keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious!! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete