Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm a pro golfer.

Hellooooooooooooo my friends. Me, Ryan, and one of our roomies went golfing today. Let me just start by telling you about how the golf outing began. First of all, I put on my shorts and found $20 in my pocket. I mean I get excited when I find $1 in my pocket, but a 20 was the bomb dot com. Then I found $50 in gift certificates in the back seat of our other roomies car. I mean finders keepers...right??? That's what I thought too. So I'm thinking that this is my lucky day. Then, Me, Ryan, and our roomie went to Target to get some balls and tees. Ryan bought me a box a colorful golf balls and the lady that was checking him out told him he had some "sexy balls"...and I quote. Haha. I thought it was quite clever. Maybe because it is something I would have said. Well...anywho....once we got to the golf course I went into the clubhouse to go get a hat, and while trying it on I broke the clip on the back of it that makes the hat bigger or smaller. I just put the hat back on the rack of course. No biggy. That's how I roll. Then I went to go get range balls and put the token in the slot before I put a bucket under the opening where the balls come out, so the balls went everywhere. Yes, that's right...EVERYWHERE. By the way, I played golf in high school, so I really have no idea what my problem was today. Then, we were off to the 1st hole and I went to open my "beverage" and the tab broke off of the can without opening the beverage. Seriously...Seriously. I ended up golfing a 106. Not too shabby for not EVER getting to play. I decided that I am going to start playing a lot more often. I need to get back under 100 if I'm going to join the tour. I mean, I only have to improve my score by about 30 strokes to qualify. I totally think I can do it if I just play one or two more times. What do you think??? Yeah???? Me too. Glad you have faith in me.

Now we are going to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory. We have some gift certificates. No, not the ones that I found in the back seat. Those were from some steak house. The boys got these from the baseball field. We will save the ones from the steak house for a later date. I'm all about some free stuff. Well, I guess we will head that way. I'm STARVING!!!!!!!!!!

Peace G's.

1 comment:

  1. WOW I give you props for golfing that good, I suck on miniature golf cant even imagine the real thing.

    ReplyDelete