Sunday, July 19, 2009

That's not my name.


Hello world. I just thought I would update you on what's been going on since my last post. I have joined a rock group. We are just performing at small venues right now, but hopefully soon we will join a tour opening for a famous artist. I was thinking that starting small with Justin Timberlake or maybe even Britney, but I don't want to intimidate her with our skills. Actually maybe she should open for us. I'm just saying. Here is the cover for our new CD. We are called The Sting Stings. We are taking the world by storm....one....city....at....a....time. I have also attached a photo of our production team. We couldn't do it without them.




I would like to give you all a gift. Here is the world premiere of our first video. Consider yourselves very special. I'll try to remember the little people once we have blown up...and we will....so so so very soon. See ya later bottom feeders. We aren't cocky or anything....but we PISS excellence.



Peace....we're out!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. HAHA that is hilarious...hopefully i can get your autographs when i come that is if your not on tour:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is friggin hilarious! Make sure you put up the tour dates. I'm totally there!

    ReplyDelete