Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm baaaaack.......

Hello my homeys. I know you all have been anxiously awaiting my return. I have had a busy couple of days. Lots of pool time involved. The guys got home on Saturday, July 4th. I was super pumped to see Ryan. I missed his pretty little face. Me and a couple of the girls "attempted" to lay out for approximately 12 and a half minutes, but again...the sun and clouds were not having it. So we ended up going to the mall to burn a couple hours before we headed to the airport to pick up the guys. While at the mall, we decided that material possessions are far more important than food or shelter or our husbands. Haha. It just feels so good to see an item on sale (that you CAN NOT live without of course) and slide that debit card and enter your pin and then....ahhhhhhhhh (angels singing)....the item is yours. It's amazing. And NO I do not have a problem. How dare you judge me. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1....okay....I'm okay.

We also found an amazing new place to spend our time while the boys are at the field all day. It's............ohhhhh the suspense..........the public pool...equipped with high dives and water slides. And yes I jumped off the high dive. I got THE biggest wedgie in the world and my top was floating around my forehead, but it was fun. I absolutely love to people watch. I just like to lay on my towel and watch and listen to all the different people walking by. It is quite interesting. We sat in the middle of all the high schoolers the other day and that was quite interesting. I learned that SF means suck face. I learned this by hearing a very mature high schooler's conversation. I was also taken back to a time where cellulite was just a myth.....where stomachs were flat and defined.....where tans were flawless......where.....ohhhhh those were the good ol days.

There are 4 more days until the All Star break. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm ready for some rest and relaxation with my man. I think everyone is ready for a break. All the guys will come back from the break ready to tear it up and hopefully make the playoffs. GO BEES!!!!!

Well I'm tired and headin to bed.

Peace....

2 comments: