Sunday, February 5, 2012

Well hello there strangers!!!

Hey!!! I'm baaaaaack!!! You're welcome. Hahahaaaa!! Just kidding. I have obviously been a little side tracked for a while. I've been the worst blogger EVER. But Ryan and I have had a few things going on in our life. Ya know.....like babies and stuff. Baseball is still crazy and so is life. Our daughter is ONE!!! CRAZY!!! Her name is Parker Ryan. She was born January 4, 2011. She is perfect in every way. We are so blessed. Baseball is about to start up again. Ryan is now with the Arizona Diamondbacks and he is about to leave for spring training in Scottsdale. 12 years of baseball and counting. So heeeeere we gooooo again. Haha! Parker and I are staying here in OK for a while and then we will be visiting him in AZ. Once he gets settled and the actual baseball season starts, then we will be joining him. Parker is a daddy's girls so she is going to have a really hard time not seeing him for a month. But thank God for Skype. If anyone out there is doing the long distance relationship thing, or just apart for a few weeks at a time or something you HAVE to try Skype. It is amazing and totally makes the days or weeks or months apart seem so much easier. It works for us. :)
Well....I have some hilarious stories to share with you about Parker, Ryan, myself, and lots of life that's happened since i've posted last. But that will have to wait, because I have a baby to put to bed. I can't wait to start blogging again to capture my memories and thoughts. I love going back and reading old posts. Time flies!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are back!!! Love reading your blog


    please email me at kellysavenue@live.com
    need to ask you something


    have a great week and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You know this makes me happy!!! So thrilled you're blogging again. I'm really trying to catch up on mine too!!!

    ReplyDelete