Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rain rain....don't go away....come on over and PAAAARTAAAAY!!!!

Well it's looking a bit dreary outside. I'm HOPING for a rain out tonight. Yeah yeah yeah. I'm a bad baseball wife. Get over it. Haha!!!! I would LOVE an evening just to hang out with Ryan. Maybe go see a movie or something. I'm leaving on Friday to head to Colorado Springs for my friend Kate's wedding and then I'm heading home for the rest of the month. The boys are on the road quite a bit and I have my 10 year high school reunion coming up. I know....I look so youthful. There's no way I've been out of high school for any more than 4 years right? But it's true. It's been 10 friggin years. Holy cow balls!!! I'm excited to see everyone, I just wish I could party hardy and being 6 months prego isn't really the best time to throw back a few. It will be fun though.

I've been really trying to workout everyday since my ass and thighs and arms have started to look more pregnant than my belly, but it's so hard to be motivated when you know that gaining weight is inevitable (and necessary). Don't get me wrong. I love that I have this amazing miracle inside me and I am truly grateful, but I would love to look like a Victoria's Secret model throughout this process. Is that asking soooooo much??? I don't thing so at all. Hehe.

Having a liiiiiiiittle bit of anxiety about not going back to work. Today would be my last day of summer break. Loving being with my man. LOVING IT!!! Gets a little boring at times, but I'm loving it. I know when Baby Budde arrives I will be fine, but until then....I'm freakin out. I'm considering getting a job at Hob Lob (Hobby Lobby to the rest of the world) or Baby Gap (Lord help us all) or maybe ....subbing....okay.....maybe not. I just threw up in my mouth when I typed the word....subbing.....ohhhh there it went again. Haha!! I'm terrible.

Well I've run out of exciting things to talk about. I'll update you again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment