Monday, August 2, 2010

Well hey there stranger.

Hello Hello Hello!!!!
I'm updating you after a loooooong break. I know, I know, I know. You have missed me. Who wouldn't. Haha!!

Ryan is on the road. The Bees are in Portland. He went to the Nike store today...as he always does in Portland. I threatened him not to buy me any more tennis shoes. He buys me 4 pairs every time he goes. I'm not complaining, but dang Gina. I have soooo many shoes. And what does he do....he buys me 4 more today. He said he "just couldn't help himself". I think he is just trying to get in good. Not that he has to try very hard to do that. I don't know what it is about that man, but I can not be anything but smitten when it comes to him these days. I don't know if it's that he is the father of my unborn child or my hormones or what, but he can do no wrong these days. He better enjoy it. Because I'm sure it can't stay this way for much longer. Haha!!

Well, the baby is growing like a weed. He/She is almost the size of my hand now. I am planning on going to the doctor back home (in the m-dub) on August 10th. I can find out the sex (twig or hot dog bun) but I really want to wait until Ryan can be there with me, so we might just have to go get a 4D ultra sound done, so he can be part of the experience with me. I kinda think that the baby has a va-jay-jay. I'm not gonna lie. If it has a twig and berries, I will be shocked. Truly shocked. I just can't wait to meet him/her. The suspense is KILLING me!!! I really don't get how people can wait to find out the sex. I am sooooooo ready to call him/her by name. Right now we are thinking Gage Dean for a boy or Parker Rae or Parker Ryan for a girl.

Random....but I'm watching he bachelorette right now, and I'm puking in my mouth. I haven't watched any of the show except for this final episode. I just think that this show is so cheesy. It's killing me. I HATE watching kissing and making out on tv. It weirds me out. But I must say that I weren't already knocked up, then I would hunt Roberto down and spike his drink and date rape him. Just sayin. He is HOT!!!! SMOKIN HOT!!! Thank God Ryan doesn't read my blog. Haha!! I must say that proposing after 2 months of living in dream destinations doesn't really seem realistic. I mean....have they not learned anything form the last 50 shows??? Hellooooo....it's not going to work if you don't give it a shot in the real world. Real work does not equal Bora Bora. Just FYI. That said...go ahead and get down on your knee and propose Roberto. But know....I'll be here if things don't work out. (Again...don't tell Ryan.)

Went to TJ MAX today....love that store!!! Asher pooped through his diaper and outfit. Learning new things about babies everyday. Haha! He is so cute. Tanner had to buy him a new outfit while we were there. Good thing it didn't happen at Noodles Co. I guess. We would have had to wrap him in a napkin or something.

Well, that's all I got for now. Talk to ya soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what is with the guys and that Nike store?!

    My mom gave me a full review of the bachelorette this morning.. Im talking the whole "ok so the she said..." and "..then he said" ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back!!! I love the names you have in mind. Keep the posts coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete