Monday, February 20, 2012

Insomnia = Awesome text messages

Insomnia is a crazy thing. It really makes me a better wife though. Well..... I am a better house keeper and laundry folder for sure. It also makes my text messages to my sleeping husband quite interesting..... to say the least. He's gonna wake up and either laugh, or wanna slap me.


Laying here unable to sleep. Not like me at all I know. So a few things to remember tomorrow. 1)Hit the ball hard...every time. Only triples and homeruns are acceptable. 2)Throw everyone out....everyone. Even when you aren't catching. Just throw it from the dugout. 3)Be a bad ass....all the time. Just walk around cursing at people and occasionally hit someone in the face. Maybe even a coach or 2. But not Naggy. We like him. 4) Make the team. Seriously. I'm not joking. 5) Forget (1-4). Those were jokes. 6) Remember how much I love you. 7) Have a great day. :)


Oh.....and it also makes you do other crazy things. Like post text messages to you husband on your blog. :)

1 comment: