Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Waaaay toooooo looooong!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, I would like to apologize to all my dedicated readers...all three of you. Haha. JK. I know it has been entirely toooooo long since my last post. Allow me to catch you up on what's been going on in my life.

I got home at the end of July....only to find that one of my babies (kitties) died. I'm sure you read. Most depressing day EVER. I then adopted two more babies from the humane society. Tigger is doing GREAT. He is the sweetest. He will just lay with you and watch tv and sleep. Very independent and sweet. Now Martini....she is driving me F-ing crazy. This child will not shut the F up. She constantly whines. Ughhhhhh. I love her dearly, but Ryan threatened to "take her back where she came from." (I would NEVER let that happen, by the way.) RUDE!!! She is just a baby and needs attention at all times. But she will get better with age...I hope.

Ryan got to come to OKC to play the Redhawks for 5 whole days!!!! One day was an off day...what are the chances...I KNOW!!!! He was here for his birthday too, so I had a big ol party for him and all his friends. It was really fun. Lots of Beverage Pong and Flip Cup. If you don't know what those games are, then stop reading my blog because you don't deserve to. Seriously...stop reading...now. Anywho....it was sooooooooooooooo good to see him. I miss him lots. It's oh so close to the off season though, so I can't complain. I do intend on breaking his legs....Misery style of course....right around February 1st or so. That will take care of him leaving for spring training. It may put a damper on our relationship though....ehhhhh....it will be worth it. He'll get over it and thank me later.

School is back in session. Actually the first day was the day the boys got into town. Bad timing...I know. But it wasn't too bad. Their first assignment was to watch my video and learn the routine and perform it the 2nd day in front of the class. Just kidding. That would be fun though. I remember that thought. I am still coaching the pom squad at the high school. Someone shoot me please and thank you. I love the girls, but it really is a thankless job. I put soooooooooooooo much time and effort into coaching. It really is overwhelming at times. We had initiation last Friday. It starts at 2AM when we (the returners and myself and a couple parents) go kidnap the new girls and yada yada yada. We got done at 8AM. Fun times!!!! Ten I had PSAT training from 10 - 2. Awesome!!!! Needless to say, the first few weeks of school are always busy and stressful, but it will get better...it always does. I'm just trying to get my girls ready for football and my students in a routine and trying to get enough rest at the same time. I'm having to lay the smack down pretty thick, but once you get em trained it's smooth sailing. I had a REALLY interesting experience with the football team. Really....don't be thinking inappropriate stuff ya perves. I was leaving school one day pretty late. I had to make a test and grade quizzes...blah blah blah....you know....teacher stuff. So I'm walking out of the building and of course there are about 20 football players outside. I always DREAD walking by those boys...anyways....I hear a couple of hoots and shout outs..."Hey Mrs. Buuuuuuuudde, Can I help you carry that peice of paper?, I'll wanna take Geometry, Heeeeeeeeeeey!" You know...17 year old buy stuff. I can handle the innocent stuff as long as they are being polite and not taking it too far. Then one of them whistled and said..."Damn". I turned around and told them to watch their mouths and to act like young men. THEN...as I walked off....I heard..."I'll break that s*** off." Oh hell to the nizzo. I whipped around and unleashed the wrath of GOD. Then I went and got their coach. Sooooooooo ticked!!!!! I just can't believe the things that kids will say. RUDE!!!!!

Besides school, pom, inappropriate high school buys, and the count down for Ryan to be home, life is pretty boring back in OK. I'm soooooooooooo glad to be home sleeping in my own bed...I just with Ryan were here with me. I will definitely try and keep yall updated more often than once every month for sure. I just didn't really know where to begin since it had been so long.

Well...I'll talk to your pretty faces soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment