Sunday, April 29, 2012

Here's to the BIG one!!!!

Well.....I turn 30 in approximately one hour and twenty minutes.  Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!  (Home Alone Scene)  Even though my twenties are seconds behind me I feel like the best part of my life has just begun.  I am married to an amazing man that talks crap to me, farts on me, but most importantly, loves me and makes me laugh everyday.  I am so lucky to be able to travel with him and enjoy this special time.  I have the most beautifulest, most sweetest, most perfectest daughter in the world.....well except for my mom's first born.  I've heard she is pretty amazing as well.  Wink wink.  I'm excited to have more kids....or maybe just more KID.  Like ONE more.  I can't imagine having more than 2 at this point in my life.  Baseball is hard enough with one.  If I had three while traveling....ALONE....I might have to kill someone and it would probably be me.

We are in Reno this year.  Last year Las Vegas.  This year Reno.  With a baby.  Awesomeness.  "You have a baaaby.  In a bar."  That's how I felt last year in Vegas.  People would be like, "You LIVE here?  Like LIVE here?  Why?"  Haha!!!  I love the adventures though.  As long as I have my health and my family, then I'm ready to travel where ever this crazy life takes us.  And sometimes I joke, but I'm having the time of my life....most days. :)

They boys are on the road, but they get home tomorrow. YAY!!!  Just in time for my BIG DAY!!  I might do something really different, like go to a baseball game.  I just don't really see much baseball, so that could be really fun!  I'm soooooo funny.  Ryan bought me an amazing birthday present before he left for the road trip.  He bought me a REAL big girl camera.  I LOOOVE taking pics of my sweet Parker and now I'm going to be able to capture some really amazing shots.  I can't wait.  I guess I'll take a few of Ryan too.  I guess.

I've met some super sweet girls here in Reno.  I always miss the girls from the previous years, but I'm thankful for new friends as well.  I wish there were a big reunion every year (away from the baseball field) that could bring us all back together.  I be missin my homies.  Me and Facebook have a love/hate relationship these days, but I love it because of all the people I meet throughout the years and then never really get to see again accept for FB.  I feel like I know their kids from their pics and can see what's going on in their lives.  Basically, I'm nosey.  I'm fine with it.  Now the hate part makes me want to delete my account daily.  People are soooooooo dramatic.  Geeeeez louise.  People.....I don't want to know if your baby daddy's sister's husband is talking trash to your momma's aunt's baby daddy.  It's too much.  I'm sure people don't care what bow Parker is wearing today either, but at least it's a cute freakin picture! I also hate/dislike/mostly hate people that update their status with something that is CLEARLY about one of their FB friends, but choose to be a coward and just post it so they don't really have to address the person directly.  They are just hoping that the person it's directed towards is thinking, "Is she taking about me?"  Seriously?  Tell your friend she hurt your feelings/annoys you/needs to get an attitude adjustment/whatever.  Just stop making everyone else read your dramatic posts and wonder, "Ooohhhh girl.  I wonder who she be talkin bout?"  Okay.  I'm done with that.  Haha!!!

Well I hope to have some some updates for you soon!!  Next time you hear from me I'll be much older and more mature.  I'm sure that won't change my post humor....or lack there of.  Have an amazing April 30th!!!  I know I will!!!!


2 comments:

  1. One of the guys from my hometown is in Reno! His name is Jake Elmore. He probably has no idea who I am, I just get updates from friends in our small town, since he and my husband are the only ones playing ball. lol

    As always, I loved your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a small baseball world. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete