Monday, June 21, 2010

Yo Yo Yooooo....

What's up home skillets. Wellllll...nothing too exciting happening here in SLC these days. The boys are still on the road for about 5 more days. Booooooo...I don't like it. Kind of annoying. But I've been chillin with the wives club, so I'm all good. I guess I should throw my good news out there since it will probably be a major part of my blog and my life for....well....the rest of my life. I'm knocked up!!!! Don't worry. There is a 99.9% chance that Ryan is the father. JUST KIDDING!!!! Not funny....I know. Sorry honey. (Not that he reads this anyway.) We are super excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'm hopin there is a twig and a couple berries in there, but all I really want is a healthy baby. When I go shopping....at Target of course....I can't help but look at all the clothes and wonder what I'll be buying. There are soooo many more clothes for girls than boys. I WILL be broke if I have a little girl. She will be a little DIVA fo sho. But for the moment I'll have to just wait and see. I am almost 12 weeks now and the pukies have started to subside. Thank the LORD. I was pretty miserable for the first 11 weeks. I pretty much puked all day, every day, 24-7. It was SEXY!! Ryan really hasn't had to witness much of the sickness since I just got out to SLC, so that's a GREAT thing. I, personally, am a private puker. I don't want you standing at the door asking if I'm "okay". Ummmm....do I look or sound OKAY?!?!?!?!?!?! So he missed out on that part. I have asked Ryan to now refer to me as 'baby mama drama'. I think it fits me perfectly. I have been watching all the birthing shows on tv and I am scaring the S#&% out of myself. I don't know why people choose to have their births taped and shown to the entire world, but I guess there are plenty of crazies like me that watch. I just hope that since I have been sooooooo sick, then I'll at least have a smooth labor and delivery. I guess we shall see. I'll keep ya posted.

Well that's all I have for ya for the moment. I'm kinda wanting to go lay out tomorrow, so if you are at the pool and see and a great white whale you don't have to run....it's just me. I have started working out again now that I'm not puking every second, so hopefully I'll be a smokin hot mama. That's the plan at least. Haha.

Check ya lata playas.


2 comments:

  1. Yea!! You're back. I'm so glad you're feeling better and can't wait to hear all your updates. It's me Kristi Graham by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to you and Ryan!!! what a lucky little baby

    ReplyDelete