Monday, September 7, 2009

Summer Lovin

Let's take a walk down memory lane...shall we???

Happy Birthday ray-jay. Love your face!!!

Ryan sign autographs on the "day off". Some day off. Ughhhh. Sweet hawk.

My BF in SLC. She let me borrow her bow.


Just PRECIOUS!!!

Big PIMPIN.

My homeboy Trevor.

Ohhhhh...the life of a bat boy. Don't hate him cuz you ain't him.


The BEST couple EVER!!!!! I'm just sayin.

LOVE HER!!!!! Miss you boo!!!!

Sweet. You love me Lindsay!!!

My family.

Miss my Lindsay!!!!!!!

He loves the drama.

Never lettin her go!!!!!!

I'm sure the people down in the tunnel LOVED takin pictures for us EVERYDAY!!!


When trying to hide "problem areas"...just hide behind the reason you have them...CARBS.

Pretty lake hair and sun burn. I'm amazing....I know.

Water front hotel.

The FUN crew. Everyone else that didn't stay sucks. Just kidding....KINDA. Hehe.


Fun times with my homeys.


Maxim's hottest couples of 2009. Yeah....we know.


Lovin the lake. Never wanted to weekend to end.

Autographs....again.

Soooooo precious.

Love me some Wilhite. Soon to be a married man!! Woooohooooo!!!!

I'll share Ryan with Candice. Love her!!!!

Hot mamas!!!!

More of the glam squad.

Loving SLC.

4 comments:

  1. I think I just shed a tear looking at your pictures! I miss you tonzzzz home skillet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were fun to look at! You and Ryan are so super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy, you have amazing hair in every picture!!! Cute pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crying right now after looking at all these pics because I miss you!

    ReplyDelete